Major Cineplex Group Plc. (MAJOR) is Thailand’s
leading Lifestyle Entertainment Company establish in
1995 and MAJOR was listed on the Stock Exchange of
Thailand (SET) in May 2002 with core business in cinema,
bowling karaoke and ice skating rink, rental and services,
advertising media and movie contents. As rapid business
growth, the company is “The World’s Best Cinema
and Total Lifestyle Entertainment Complex Provider”.
Moreover the company has also focus on best technology
and innovation to serve the better service to customer.
All in all, MAJOR becomes to be “Sharing the world’s
best entertainment dreams”.
To broaden its network of lifestyle entertainment
portfolio as well as establishing partnerships for sustainable future growth, At year-end 2015 the company
- 23.86% in Siam Future Development Plc. (SF) - a lifestyle-neighborhood-mall developer.
- 40% in Thaiticketmajor Co., Ltd. (TTM) - a ticket
sales channel for concerts, sport events, transportation,
- 33% in Major Cineplex Lifestyle Leasehold
Property Fund (MJLF) - a real-estate investment trust
(REIT) as rental of building and utilities service.
- 92.46% in M Pictures Entertainment Plc. (MPIC)
- a media & theatrical fi lm distribution company.
- 3.95% in PVR Limited (PVRL) - a leading, premium
multiplex cinema exhibition company in India.
- 49% in PVR blu-O Entertainment Ltd. - joint
venture with PVR Ltd., a leading, premium multiplex
cinema exhibition company in India, to set-up bowling
alleys, karaoke centers across India.
- 69.97% in Major Platinum Cineplex (Cambodia)
Co.,Ltd. - Cinema and Bowling service in Cambodia.
- 59.97% in Major Platinum Cineplex (Laos)
Co.,Ltd. - Cinema service in Laos.